CALLING: THE FOUNDATION FOR ALL OF LIFE AND VOCATION
UPCOMING VOCA WORKSHOPS
VOCA Workshop (for All):
March 23 – May 1, 2020
April 27 – June 5, 2020
How long is the workshop?
- VOCA is a 6-week course. Each week requires 3-4 hours of participation.
How is VOCA structured?
- Each week (at anytime) you'll watch a video targeting a specific aspect of Calling, and you'll work through accompanying worksheets. Fridays at Noon, 5 P.M., or 7 P.M. will be our confidential group coaching sessions, conducted by Dr. John Studebaker on ZOOM. We also ask participants to interact with their partner each week. Lastly, we hope you will read and contribute to our designated Facebook page for additional interaction and encouragement.
How many people participate in each workshop?
- We allow up to 20 participants in each VOCA workshop. We encourage participants to bring their spouse or a friend into the workshop with them.
What is the cost, and what if cost is an issue?
- Bridge Ministries, Inc. and the BMI Oasis operate on a donation-basis. We request $450 donation for each participant in order to register. Scholarships are available (a $100 discount scholarship). However, to receive this scholarship, you will need to bring a partner to the workshop with you (someone with whom we are not currently in contact). Your partner will also receive a $100 scholarship.
I have additional questions / need more information.
- Please contact us during office hours (8am-5pm Eastern) at 269-277-7020 or 269-719-9634. Or email John and Julie Studebaker at firstname.lastname@example.org
God called to him from within the bush, “Moses! Moses!”
“I will be with you. . . When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you will worship God on this mountain.” (Exodus 3:4, 12)
The VOCA Workshop will help you develop a strong sense of calling, an actionable blueprint allowing you to live every day with boldness and intentionality.
VOCA: THE LIFEBRIDGE WORKSHOP DIGITAL COURSE
LET’S FACE IT – LIFE IS TOUGH. LIFE IN TODAY’S CULTURE IS EVEN TOUGHER. YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE HEARD GOD’S VOICE CLEARLY. THEN YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO ACT ACCORDINGLY. VOCA HELPS WITH BOTH OF THESE.
VOCA CAN HELP – NO MATTER WHAT VOCATIONAL OR LIFE SITUATION YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN.LifeBridge is our proprietary process that has helped thousands of people to find and fulfill their calling. You will:
- Develop and retain “Margin” and rest in all areas of life and vocation
- Work through conflicts more effectively
- Develop a plan tailored to you, your family, and your current situation
- Learn to do effective and consistent re-assessment of your plan.
- Develop a balanced and sustainable pace of life.
- Know and make your life contribution on a daily basis.
- Begin to enjoy you job and feel challenged by it.
- Live with fewer have to’s than want to’s.
- Feel you are making a difference.
- If in in transition you will know what you should do next.
- Understand your ‘inner wiring’ and work from that place.
- Understand that there is far more to life than work.
- Begin to experience a high quality of life.
- Feel hopeful about your future.
- Live out of your core values.
- Have a clear vision for your future.
- Begin to integrate your faith with your life activities on a daily basis
VOCA HAS HELPED HUNDREDS OF CHRISTIANS IN ALL STAGES OF LIFE AND FACING A VARIETY OF CHALLENGESLifeBridge is a method designed to help you:
IF YOU’RE SERIOUS ABOUT DISCOVERING THE JOY OF KNOWING HOW GOD HAS CALLED YOU UNIQUELY, PLEASE CONSIDER JOINING US FOR THE NEXT VOCA WORKSHOP.
You will work with a partner (during and after the workshop) to activate your purpose and mission, to enlarge your vision, to develop a realistic plan, to re-assess your plan, and to encourage one another to continue in this life-giving journey!