The VOCA Workshop is a 6-week course and community that incorporates video, worksheets, group coaching, and partnerships into the LifeBridge process. It walks each participant through the three aspects of Calling: Purpose (your vertical call), Mission (your horizontal call), and Vision (your practical call). Participants develop actionable statements for each aspect and draft a personalized LIFE PLAN for activating their calling. They also learn how to re-assess their plan on a regular basis.
VOCA has helped thousands of people over the past 20 years to find and fulfill their God-given calling.
- Course structure: Each week you will watch a 20-30 minute video, work through a study guide, and work with a partner each week on specific exercises in developing your Plan. At the end of each week (on Thursday or Friday PM) you will participate in a 60 minute coaching call on ZOOM.
- You will have Lifetime access to the course, even after it is completed.
- Bridge Ministries, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) non-profit ministry. Your registration is a donation which helps to fund the BMI Oasis, our retreat center for Pastors and missionaries in Michigan, as well as our ongoing work in Kenya and South Sudan.
- The requested donation for the course it normally $450.
- Scholarships are available, upon request (a $100 discount scholarship). However, to receive this scholarship, you will need to bring a partner to the workshop with you (someone with whom we are not currently in contact). Your partner will also receive a $100 scholarship.