The VOCA Workshop is a 6-week course and community that incorporates video, worksheets, group coaching, and partnerships into the LifeBridge process. It walks each participant through the three aspects of Calling: Purpose (your vertical call), Mission (your horizontal call), and Vision (your practical call). Participants develop actionable statements for each aspect and draft a personalized plan for activating their calling. They also learn how to re-assess their LifeBridge Plan on a regular basis.
LifeBridge has helped thousands of people (from 2000 to present) to find and fulfill their God-given calling.
- Bridge Ministries, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) non-profit ministry. Your registration is a donation which helps to fund the BMI Oasis, our retreat center for Pastors and missionaries in Michigan, as well as our ongoing work in Kenya and South Sudan.
- You will have permanent access to the course, even after it is completed.
- Group Discount: One free access (for 2 participants) will be provided after 5 registrations are received from the same group (10 participants).
Week 1: Introduction and Purpose Copy
In this session you will first be introduced to the Biblical concept of divine calling. You will then examine a Scriptural overview of Purpose - your horizontal calling.
- Introduction to the Course
- Initial Assessment
- Introduction to Purpose
- Four Views on Purpose in Life
Week 2: Write and Activate Your Purpose Statement Copy
In this session you develop your Purpose Statement based upon God's origin, destiny, and identity for your life. Then you will begin to activate your Purpose as you learn to pray and journal in a purposeful manner with respect to major areas of your life.
- Discover your Origin
- Discern your Destiny
- Clarify your Identity
- Write your Purpose Statement - Rough Draft and Final Draft
Week 3: Introduction to Mission Copy
In this session you begin to identify and clarify your horizontal call - your mission. You'll see how the Biblical concept of mission relates to your personal mission, and will identify key ingredients for your mission - your heart motivations.
Week 5: Activate Your Mission; Introduction to Vision Copy
In this session you will learn about the Biblical basis for vision, work through an exercise to expand your vision, and begin developing Vision Statements.
Week 6: Activate your Vision Statements; Write your Goals and Faith Steps; Reassessment Copy
In this session you will write your goals and faith steps. These will create a focused action plan for your life. You'll then develop a re-assessment plan that will allow you to continue living according to your Purpose, Mission, and Visions for the rest of your life.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings